Two women with great taste, tons of ideas, and not enough hours in the day.

February 13, 2011

EYE SPY!

A Selection of Vintage Cameras as found on ETSY

Row 1 at top from left to right:

Row 2 from left to right:

Row 3 from left to right:


Row 4 from left to right:

Row 5 from left to right:

Row 6 from left to right:

Row 7 from left to right:

Row 8 from left to right:

Row 9 at bottom from left to right:
Row 10 at bottom from left to right:

Vintage PETRI 2.8 Color Corrected Super Camera with Case 

from Camp Ho-Ba-Chee

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of vintage camera pics. I was recently talking to a local secondhand furniture store guy and I asked him about Polaroids. He told me he just throws them out when he comes across them. I pleaded with him to save them for me. wow.

    ReplyDelete